Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ice Cream !!!

On the hunt for the best ice cream in Columbia...South Carolina, that is. Found one cheap joint that is nicely located on the way home from work called the Dairy Bar. But tonight I heard a ice cream truck. I tried to find it..i walked and walked and walked. The music went farther and farther and farther. I could never seem to quite reach it. Finally I ran into Columbia's famous strip of bars called Five Points. It doesnt get five points with me..no ice cream!!!!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Ah, but you are mistaken, i think.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Adriana's in Five Points
721 Saluda Avenue, Columbia, SC 29205
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As of a few years ago they served gelato, which is like ice cream except that its frozen custard of a sort. The yellow pages entry online is not too encouraging, though. It's been a while since i've been there, and they may have changed their menu. They used to be called "Adriana's Gelateria".