Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The theory

Hey:I have a theory. Oh no, you say??? Well anyways I know you want to hear it. I had a bad night of bad dreams again. As you remember I had a night like this a few weeks ago in which I died in a bad car accident. So my theory is this...that first night when I died in this unfortunate accident...I actually did die... in my sleep. Since then I have been in denial of my untimely death and have been walking on this earth as a ghost. I still go to classes and talk to friends. But in all actuality they are not talking to me I am just imagining it because they don't know I am there. As a ghost I am not seen or heard. But being in this state of denial I insist on continuing this dreadful life of classes, homework, labs, and leaf grinding. So in support of this theory I dreamed again last night. Althought these dreams did not have much significance in and of themselves (just some random stories about aliens taking over the earth) they did have a clue to give me. I DID NOT DIE IN THESE DREAMS. As ghosts do not die, I must already be dead and therefore I am a ghost.I am not sure, since I am a ghost and ghosts are of a different reality than man, but I think I am typing on a tangible computer right now. I think that you WILL recieve my email as it is an object in YOUR reality. This is a deperate plea for help to get me out of this "life" of denial.Beka (but Im not sure if that is my name in this reality..if this is a reality????)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Beka, you have waaaaayyy too much time on your hands. Also, I don't
know what possesed you to drive me to Burkes Garden on Sat. (if you're
dead, then you can't die, and wouldn't care about driving the car off the
road). You're probably my wierdest friend. No, you are my wierdest friend.

Anonymous said...

I dig the theory:)

Anonymous said...

I see ... then this reply is an illusion

Anonymous said...

I have no comment, except that school must be driving you half insane.
>