Wednesday, November 10, 2004

My Wishlist

CD player and speakers for my ever-dependable Honda at 193,000 miles and 15 years

Barnes & Noble or Starbucks gift certificates to get me through 15 final weeks of classes

Master and Commander DVD, the one with the cool case – not that I have a DVD player but one day

Cell phone…. maybe someone will be offering a deal or something for the holidays

J.Jill clothes(black pants and other lightweight winter clothes) or just the whole store (size 12 tall)

A forester can always use boots...in fact a life's supply would be nice(shoes size 11 womens but mens fit much better as I have fat and annoying feet so size 9 1/2 in mens)

The Shitake Growers Handbook by Przybylowicz and Donaghue(those names had to be made up)

Winter coat – something nice that I could wear out on the town…you know all those times I go out on the town…but anyways at least to church

Wendell Berry books (really any of them but the novels…even the ones I have read I’d like to own)

Books by Jo Robinson….these include Why Grassfed is Best, When Your Body Gets the Blues, and Pasture Perfect

The Biological Farmer by Gary Zimmer

Subscription to AcresUSA ..try http://www.acresusa.com/

Subscription to MotherEarth News, Inside Agroforestry, The Temperate Agroforester, Permaculture Activist, or other cool alternative agriculture magazines

Earrings and other girly items that I may need to go out on the town in my nice coat

F250

A job

The moon and the stars


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, you sure that's all?
:-P
-Tito

grey rose (they/them) said...

oh, beka, i hope all your wishes come true!! way ta dream BIG!! ROCK ON