Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Hey ya'll chunks and nuggets. I have some good news. Beka lives in a tv sitcom. Now I know some of yall would think this is quite ridiculous. Especially those of you with morals. But then you all arent reading this. So it goes along the lines of one of those gigs where there are individuals GIS. All day they seem to be doing the same thing over and over which drives me to believe that we are not really here....that our bodies tell us we are here but in reality there is no reality. It is all a hoax driven by those lights in the sky. Losing my sanity in the sky. Every morning I rise up in box until the light flashes...12...12...12 in monotony fit for a queen. A leprachaun delivers what used to be important to what now is the pit of destruction. All rise to the power of the machine. By using the manufactured we destoy the manufacturer. Down with the global fibers. So you get the idea.

No comments: