Wednesday, December 08, 2004

LAST DAY OF CLASSES.....HOOZAH!!!!

OK....like...im wired man..like wired. I have no idea like why. I guess like it may be cause like it was like my last day of classes...like. And I finished all my like papers and projects ...OK like maybe they were 4 hours late but like I got them done anyways. Ok enough with the like. I can only like stand that for so long. OK OK ill stop..man.....like take it easy.
So anyways after my last project was turned in I said ...man...i need a phone. So to my trusty steed I went and rode into town. OK my Honda. And there I bought a cell phone. Well so ya'll know how some people like to have a cell phone around in case their car breaks down. Well my car just thinks this is the reason for cell phones. Less than a mile from the store....o crap....my comma key stopped working...ok from here on after this is a comma : / .....so anyways....i am driving away from the birthplace of my cell phone and all the sudden....there are blue/red/orange/purple/fuschia/burgandy/violet/banana/olive/kermit green sparks all in my rear view mirror and the brush on the side of the road catches on fire. I grab my gear to put out the fire...but I have no gear. Wait this isnt right...ok let me backtrack.....im was driving away from the birthplace of my cell phone and all of the sudden my car is scraping the road. No/ i didnt miracuously gain 200 pounds. My muffler fell off. So luckily I wasnt in the middle of nowhere and was able to walk to a store to get some wire. After rigging the piece of rubbish back on my car I drove my new hot rod around town. Man I love that sound!!!!
Oh yeah and so this begins my life in the 21st century and watch out ALL/ for I now am capable of contacting you at anytime. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really guys (err, people), her car is really pimped out now. It sounds really cool!

-Tito

grey rose (they/them) said...

Whoa, like you must be like really hot or something in your new ride! Props to you for your new technology...