Sunday, January 20, 2008

The bedroom...so far



The work on the bedroom was slow this week. Jeff happened to get alot of work the same time that I discovered I couldn't put the plank paneling on the ceiling by myself. So I stained the planks and worked on repairing some of the drywall. All of the old ceiling is down now...a sooty job. I had to mop the floor three times to get rid of most of the soot that dropped down from the attic.

Meanwhile, this week, I finished my raised beds for my cold frames and worked on glazing the windows for the tops(not fun), made a good start on my seed and plant orders, made some big decisions on what to try this year and what not to, found out I was already behind on my seed planting, and made thousands of more questions for myself. Slow but steady....and so soon it will no longer be slow paced...and I will be wishing for winter again.

No comments: