Thursday, April 21, 2005

Graduation Wish List - finally

1. A good digital camera such as dads
2. Black dress coat for next winter- I managed another winter without
3. Oh yes, and a carhart jacket like Em's - see I really did get through winter without
4. CD player and speakers for car
5. Dell Inspiron 9200
6. F-250
7. Sheets, pillows, and anythign else a normal person is supposed to have on their bed- oh, a size....twin
8. Pink work boots :)
9. Paid trip to New Zealand, Germany, and other parts of Europe with good sustainable farming/forestry practices
10. Paid trip to Alaska

all right all right...Ill give you some realistic ideas
12.Sport sunglasses
13.Suncreen
14.Dry bags for boating
15.Fishing gear
16. Camp sleeping mat
Getting the idea????

17. Books from my amazon.com wishlist. You dont have to get them from there though. Support local business.
18. Small omelet skillet- a lightweight one would be nice so I could use it for camping as well as home
19. A pillow - wouldnt that be something, to own my own pillow
20. A car rack for my new KAYAK!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: