Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Playing hooky!!!

Last night at around 11 oclock I remembered why I had entered forestry. To avoid the human race. Unfortunately as I am one of this race, I am destined to live a life trying to avoid the inevitable, dealing with it. So I did. I ordered my fishing license online and printed it out around midnight. Took off fishing in the morning and had a grand time not even thinking about classes or work and anything else that is "important". I even made it back to my last class of the day! I have decided to take this on more often. I think it is a habit I can live with. And as I only have 14 days of classes left, so can my grades. Alaska here I come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Beka! You need that kind of thing every once in a while to just forget about stuff.